Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Cupcake
It is a discontinued eyeshadow that retails for 6 00 and contains 0 06 oz.
Makeup geek eyeshadow cupcake. Crease color for fair to medium skin tones. About makeup geek eyeshadows these are all highly pigmented just check out the swatches. Light soft pink neutral.
Makeup geek cupcake eyeshadow dupes swatch comparisons makeup geek cupcake dupes here are our dupes for makeup geek cupcake which is a very warm toned dark pink with a matte finish. Cool deep plum brown use. Perfect for all skin tones.
Pros of makeup geek cupcake pressed eyeshadow pan. Makeup geek products are cruelty free. Half the price of mac shadows without sacrificing quality these pans can be placed in empty palettes such as mac pro palettes or z palettes.
If you re looking for the perfect matte pink look no further than cupcake. In the swatches below the underlined names are the new rebranded shadows. Signature eyeshadow shimma shimma.
It is the perfect mid tone pink with a hint of warmth so it keeps your look from leaning too cool grey toned. Eyeshadow pan weight is 1 8g 0 064 oz with a separate palette you can build your own custom. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you re looking for.
Medium warm pink use. 5 49 about this color. The formula is unbelievably smooth pigmented so this shade blends like a dream.
- How To Start A Makeup Business From Home
- How To Take Off Waterproof Mascara Without Makeup Remover
- How To Take Off Makeup With Water
- How To Remove Makeup On Clothes
- How To Use A Highlighter Makeup
- How To Start A Makeup Business
- How To Sterilize Makeup Brushes
- How To Wash Your Makeup Brushes At Home
- How To Take Off Waterproof Makeup
- How To Remove Makeup Without Makeup Remover
- How To Use Makeup To Look Asian
- How To Shoplift Makeup Tips
- How To Set Foundation Makeup
- How To Set Makeup Without Powder
- How To Shade Your Face With Makeup
- How To Spell Makeup In Spanish
- How To Remove Makeup Without Wipes
- How To Remove Makeup From Shirt
- How To Remove Makeup Naturally
- How To Use A Fan Brush For Makeup