How To Apply Makeup To Eyebrows
Eyebrows are one of the most important parts in our face as they frame our look and give it a special appearance.
How to apply makeup to eyebrows. If you have oily skin we recommend using alcohol. Place a small dot with your pencil on the imaginary line where it crosses. Eyebrow makeup can be difficult to apply and achieving perfect brows is usually one of the biggest challenges in any woman s beauty routine.
Of course if you haven t used eyebrow makeup before then you might be intimidated after all you want your brows to look as natural as possible. Step 2 draw an imaginary line from the outside corner of your nose to the inside corner of your eye as shown in step a of the illustration. Eyebrow makeup helps bring fullness to eyebrows drawing attention to your eyes and framing your face.
A bold brow can be great on its own for a more natural look but your brow look can also help balance out dramatic eye makeup a smoky eye or winged liner will have more impact when anchored by a strong brow. The good news is applying eyebrow makeup doesn t have to be quite as difficult as you might ve imagined. Before applying our indelible eyebrow makeup pencil clean the skin surface.
And with one wrong move you could end up with brows that look anything but.
- Best Makeup Foundation Over 50
- Best Makeup For Hyperpigmentation
- Best Makeup For Older Women
- Best Makeup For Eczema
- Best Makeup Foundation For Dry Aging Skin
- Best Makeup For Mature Skin
- Best Makeup Lines For Salons
- Best Makeup For Rosacea
- Best Makeup For Heat And Humidity
- Best Makeup For Yellow Undertones
- Best Makeup For Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Best Makeup Highlighter
- Best Makeup For Pimples
- Best Makeup For Women Over 50
- Best Makeup For Me
- Best Makeup For Senior Pictures
- Best Makeup For Hooded Eyes
- Best Makeup Kit Brands
- Best Makeup For The Gym
- Best Makeup Over 50